1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This personal data processing policy is compiled in accordance with the requirements of Federal law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "on personal data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Bernstein Anna Vadimovna (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Manager`s aims and realization of his activities are the rights and freedoms of man and citizen during processing of personal data, including protection of rights to inviolability of private life, personal and family privacy.
- The Manager's policy on personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about Website visitors Autentiments
2. BASIC CONCEPTS USED IN POLITICS
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology.
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data)..
- Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address Autentiments.
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases, information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions that make it impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without using additional information.
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual that independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data
- Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the Website Link.
- User – any visitor of the Website Autentiments.
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain range of persons
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data by an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, placement in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
- Destruction of personal data – any action in which personal data is destroyed irrevocably impossible to restore the contents of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) when material carriers of personal data are destroyed
3. The manager may process the following personal data of the user
- Surname, first name, middle name.
- E-mail address.
- Phone numbers.
- Year, month, date and place of birth.
- Also on the Website, there are the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including «cookie») through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- 5. The above mentioned data, hereinafter referred to as the Policy, is combined under the General concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to conclude, execute and terminate civil contracts.
- The Manager also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the operator info@Autentiments.com marked «Unsubscribe from notifications of new products and services and special offers».
- Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about User action.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The Manager processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently via special forms located on the Website Autentiments By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the operator, the User agrees to this Policy
PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTING, STORING, TRANSMITTING AND OTHER TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The security of personal data processed by the Manager is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- 1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- 2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
- 3. In case of some inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Manager's email address info@Autentiments.com marked "Updating personal data".
- 4. The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Manager via email to the operator's email address info@Autentiments.com с marked "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. CROSS-BORDER PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER
- The Manager must ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are reliably protected by the foreign state to which the personal data is intended to be transferred prior to the start of cross-border transfer of personal data.
- Cross border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign States that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if the personal data subject agrees in writing to cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and / or performs the contract to which the personal data subject is a party..
8. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The user can get any clarification related to the processing of their personal data by contacting the Manager via email info@Autentiments.com.
- This document will reflect any changes to the personal data processing policy by operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version. Autentiments